Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Schneider Bloggy Awards 2008

As we come to the end of another great year I thought it might be fun to see what blogs everyone liked so please send a comment back with your vote in the following categories...

1. Best text post (no pics)
2. Best photo post
3. Best new site post (who found the coolest site this year)
4. Funniest post
5. Most pointless post (please don't be offended if you win this)
6. Most creative post
7. Best comments left

You may have to look back into the deep past but it will be worth it. Please submit votes by December 15.

6 comments:

T-mom said...

Great idea Jenn - I will have to ponder this for a moment. I will get back to you....

TRHK said...

Best Text Post: ?
Photo Post: Jamo Bitten Again
New Site Post: ?
Funny Post: Wanna chat by roxy
Pointless Post: The Sarah palin debate flow chart (I did not get it so it was kinda pointless to me)
Most Creative: Cake pop's
Best Comment Post: My Post!
-Haley Smith

Mike said...

Jenn: I love you dearly but this turning 30 thing has really gotten to you. If you have time to go back through and figure this out you have entirely too much time. By the way have a great bday. LOve, Mike

The Youngs said...

I am with you Mike but I have to agree with Haley that Roxy's post was pretty amusing:)

T-mom said...

does this have something to do with the post below?

Jenn Jenn said...

It has to do with my job- we are doing our People's Choice Awards and just thought it might be fun and actually get people to participate. But if you don't want to - don't do it