It's Friday night and I'm waiting for someone to chat with. Are there any four legged friends out there? My family is glued to the TV watching football. I could care less about Baylor and UCONN. Does anyone have any good pot roast recipes. Bear, have you been able to dig out? Freddie you look great in the Shaver video. I know i may be a little gray, but i like to roll on dead worms too. I heard you like dead animals. Well have a great weekend everyone.Roxy
1 comment:
Roxy, I hear your pain. I am stuck digging up the bocce court all by myself cause they are off who knows where. I have to bring in some other animals poo just to get something good smelling around here.
Don't even get me started on Fantasy Football much less regular football.....I don't care who made points for who just let me have that old popsicle stick. When they open the door I dash maybe I will make it to So Cal some day.
Bear
Post a Comment