Hey Roxy. Just laying around after a nice hearty helping of pot roast. I don't think I can move right now, but oh my, was it worth it! Hope you are having fun over there. Frederick and I have been having fun here. Talk to you later!
It looks like you enjoyed that pot roast! I wish i could have been there to help you eat it! You are so lucky to have Freddie to play with. Maybe we can all get together sometime for a swim at your house. Well gotta go and check outside for any small animals that may have snuck into the yard.
well there is an open invitation to come up to Creeds house because the bunnies and ground squirrels keep getting all the tomatoes!!! plus there is tons of room to run!
3 comments:
I am beginning to think it was a very
SLOW Friday night.
Llly,
It looks like you enjoyed that pot roast! I wish i could have been there to help you eat it! You are so lucky to have Freddie to play with. Maybe we can all get together sometime for a swim at your house. Well gotta go and check outside for any small animals that may have snuck into the yard.
I love bunnies!
well there is an open invitation to come up to Creeds house because the bunnies and ground squirrels keep getting all the tomatoes!!! plus there is tons of room to run!
Post a Comment