Thursday, January 9, 2014

Potato Pool: Get your guesses in QUICKLY!

Maddy reminded me yesterday that I needed to have everyone guess the date and weight of her brother. She also reminded me that she was the big winner of guessing both Ava's date (which was way later than Karla wanted) and the weight (which was way bigger than Karla had hoped). :) I think she is hoping for another big win.

To put everyone on an even playing field, here is an update from my eventful pregnancy. On December 26, I went into labor at 34 weeks. The doctors were able to stop the contractions, thankfully! At that point I was 1.5 CM dilated and 50% effaced. I have continued to have contractions since then. I saw my doctor on Tuesday and am still 1.5 CM dilated but now 90% effaced. She has predicted that the baby will be born within the next 1 to 3 weeks and is assuming my water will break because of how much I have effaced. I will be at 36 weeks on Friday 1/10 and my due date is February 7.

There will be a prize for the winner of the weight and the winner of the date.

Happy guessing!

Maddy: January 13, 7 lb.
Lynn: January 15, 7 lb. 7 oz.
Jenn: January 19, 7 lb. 11 oz.
Trish: January 20, 6.5 lb.
Jessica: January 25, 6 lb 13 oz.

11 comments:

T-mom said...

January 20 - 6.5 lbs is what I am going with! Trish

Jenn Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn Jenn said...

Put me (jenn) down for January 19 and 7lbs 11oz

The Youngs said...

I can't believe it already time for this little one to arrive!! My guess is Jan. 25 and 6lbs 13oz

T-mom said...

I also want to make sure you are resting with your feet up….no bouncing. Lets keep that little potato in until he is due (or at least til my date comes up!!)

Megs said...

Just updated the post to reflect the new predictions! Trust me Trish, I am not bouncing the least bit. I want this kid to stay in me until February!

Jamie said...

January 22 8lb 2oz- Jamie

Jamie said...

oops! I guess Im a little heavy. Hang in there Megs!

T-mom said...

January 26th
8lb 5oz
This is old Tom

T-mom said...

January 26th
8lb 5oz
This is old Tom

T-mom said...

I do believe we are all losers cause Potato stuck to his guns and did not budge until the appointed time!!