There is nothing like a good old jammie day! When your mom has surgery on her hand and little brother has a cold why not suggest a jammie day. That is exactly what Wyatt did on Monday. Jessica had a cyst removed from her hand so I went down to help out if I could. The surgery went well and Jessica was told not to lift anything over 10lbs (so much for a baby!). Both boys ended up sick on Sunday…fevers and sniffles. Cody was cutting teeth (finally) and running a fever. Monday their cabinets were suppose to be painted too. Nothing like the perfect storm. Well the cabinets got put off, Jessica went to work and Wyatt, Cody and I had a jammie day. When Wyatt suggested it, I did not realize that I must stick to the jammie rule also. Wyatt instantly squashed my getting dressed and I must say it made for a lovely day. Trains, playdoh, pirates and a little outside biking in your jammies is a perfect antidote for what ails you.



1 comment:
They lived having Jammie day with Grammy. So helpful having you there! Wyatt would love to do it again!
Post a Comment