Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Evenings at Buzzard Bay

I warned you I would be adding more! Our memories are what get us through the hard times and I can go back to this wonderful vacation on the blog. We had some wonderful evenings on the shores of Buzzard Bay. Shawn made sure that we had a bonfire on our beach. Tom & Shawn went and dug a pit and then Shawn built a great fire. Everyone gathered for s'mores. In the pictures it looks like Molly was an out-law but really we found out smoke follows beauty. Those of us that endured the bug bites were treated to a sky full of stars.
We also had a hysterical game night. We promised no pictures of it because if you have ever played group charades you would understand. Just imagine four people miming things at the same time. Thanks Thomas for the games.

No comments: