Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hanging with Wyatt

I got to spend a couple days with Wyatt. I love to spend time with little ones because you see the world with a whole new set of eyes. Like Maddy spending time here. Maddy found that if she dumped the basket of blocks out, the basket made a pretty good seat to sit in to watch cartoons. Then she realized that the basket was perfect for collecting things through out the house that she liked and could take home with her. I am thinking I might try this the next time visiting friends with exceptionally good stuff!
Well Wyatt has a ton of toys and picking a favorite would be hard but he found in his backyard his favorite! Jessica has a plastic owl that you use to scare away little birds. Wyatt found this Owl and it was like he found his soul mate. Owl ate breakfast with him, rode in his jeep with him, played in his bedroom with him, rode in the car to swim lessons and even went to dinner with him.
Wyatt read to him, carried on conversations with him, fed him and loved him. Wyatt was driving the jeep when he stopped chattered something to Owl and then set Owl out of the jeep....I would love to know what Owl had done or said to get booted! It was the funniest thing.


No comments: