Shawn and I went to Cavallo Point this weekend, and stayed in one of their contemporary rooms. Our room had the best view of the Golden Gate bridge! He didnt get down on one knee due to just having surgery but he added some sparkle to the view :)
WOW!! I am glad you clarified it above...it was a bit too subtle for me. I thought the Champagne was the sparkle and Jamie was working us. This is really great news. Congrats!! Mike
Haha the theme was subtle, since I was not allowed to call or tell anyone until the next day! I thought it might be confusing as the champagne being the sparkle and then I figured the down on one knee was enough to get someone :) I am going to be the FINAL FINAL of the Tom Schneider wedding era, which is totally appropriate.
So happy for you guys!! It is only right that you get the Final Final wedding for Tom Schneider era. We are super excited and can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend at the Grizzlies game! :)
15 comments:
CONGRATS, kind of a subtle blog post for such exciting news!!!
I am VERY excited! I just went with the subtle approach :)
she is just too busy looking at her hand....kept getting distracted while typing :-)
so much fun, you will have to post a pic the ring
WOW!! I am glad you clarified it above...it was a bit too subtle for me. I thought the Champagne was the sparkle and Jamie was working us. This is really great news. Congrats!!
Mike
ps: Tom...2 in a row...you win!!!
Haha the theme was subtle, since I was not allowed to call or tell anyone until the next day! I thought it might be confusing as the champagne being the sparkle and then I figured the down on one knee was enough to get someone :) I am going to be the FINAL FINAL of the Tom Schneider wedding era, which is totally appropriate.
"FINAL FINAL of the Tom Schneider wedding era"....Boy does that have a fun ring to it....
Have to go out with a bang for the final final
Wow! Congratulations!! What wonderful news! We can't wait to celebrate next time we see you both!
Congrats Jamie! That is so exciting!!!
So happy for you guys!! It is only right that you get the Final Final wedding for Tom Schneider era. We are super excited and can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend at the Grizzlies game! :)
YaY!!!!! Congrats!!!!!
On another note the pastry chef there is a good friend, how was the food?
Congrats Jaime and Shawn!!! How exciting!
Thanks guys! Another party :) The pastries were delicious, we did the tasting menu yum
Post a Comment