Monday, August 1, 2011

Tom & Molly's Engagement Party

Gramma Schneider and her worker bees really pulled off a nice engagement party. Alligators, bibs, shrimp boil and DEElicious pralines it would be hard to top the evening. Can't wait to see Mike O'Dells pictures but until then here are the slackers pictures. Wish you all could of been there.....

9 comments:

Tom Schneider said...

Is there suppose to be any pictures? I can't see anything.

T-mom said...

I can see the pictures - try it again.

The Youngs said...

I cant see anything either

T-mom said...

I redid it - did it work yet!!!!

Laura said...

mine's still not showing photos either??

T-mom said...

Okay try it for the third time!!

Laura said...

It's working! It's working! haha - 3rd times a charm. :)

The Youngs said...

yay!

T-mom said...

Whew!!! and I didn't even get the best pictures! Still waiting for Uncle Mike to come through...he took more pictures.