Shawn turned 30! Jamie and Shawn put on quite a party to celebrate. They rented a boat and cruised the San Francisco bay with their friends and family. This allow Grandpa Tom and myself to have a little Wyatt time. I don't know if I would of let the parents go knowing who the Captain of the boat ended up being. I understand Jamo is quite the driver!
Cute pictures! I'm writing from a "coach "aka tour bus, in New Zealand right now! Coming back from the Milford Sound, it is the most beautiful place I've ever seen! Can't wait to share the pictures!
3 comments:
You all look so great!!!! Quite the crew. Very nice birthday party Shawn! Happy 30 years young!
Wyatt had a great time with the grandparents while we were on the boat! So much fun!!
Cute pictures! I'm writing from a "coach "aka tour bus, in New Zealand right now! Coming back from the Milford Sound, it is the most beautiful place I've ever seen! Can't wait to share the pictures!
Post a Comment