
Hi Family!
I know it's a bit early to be talking about the Super Bowl, but I really wanted to get this started. Also, the Chargers are done (surprising, I know.) so who really cares about which teams will make it anyways? Since we're a competitive, sports-loving, & generous family, I've decided to do a Super Bowl Grid as one of my many fundraisers for the 3Day this year. I figured this would be a fun way to donate as well as possibly win some money! If anybody who works in an office (or maybe just within a group of friends?) would be interested in getting one of these Pink Super Bowl Grids going - let me know! This grid is also open to any of your friends, co-workers, etc. The more squares we fill - the more fun it is & the more money raised towards finding a cure!
Here are the details:
$10 squares
1st, 2nd, 3rd Quarter winners: $50
Final Game Score Winner: $150
Everything else is donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure!!
Must have a minimum of 40 squares filled - so get more people involved!!
The numbers & letters currently in the grid are ONLY for the sake of claiming your square(s). The actual numbers for the grid will be selected at random once the grid is filled.
Please send checks to:
Laura O'Dell -- I promise I'm not pocketing the money ;)
1450 Diamond Street
San Diego, CA 92109
And yes this betting is a tax deductible, although I probably wouldn't officially call the donation a bet ;)
Breast Cancer 3-Day Tax ID: 23-7825575
10 comments:
what a fun way to donate money....we will do this tomorrow and send off our check!
I like it! Very Creative, Ill take 6J, and send the money next week :)
Okay Laura - we will take 10 : B2, D5, E7, H9, I7 (Aunt Trish) J2, C3, F6, A1, G4 (Uncle Tom).
Check is in the mail!!!
Great Idea! We will take the following and depending on how the BAIF pool finishes up may get more. Tampa Bay vs. Jets would be a good SB.
Wyatt - A1, C7.
Jess - G3, E9.
Creed - B7, H1.
Okay Creed - you do realize you are at 60 now! Really confident on the win here!
Thanks so much guys! :)
I'm attaching the updated jpeg!
Wyatt - A1 was already claimed by Grandpa Tom. Which square would you like??
Ooops, I'll take A3. Hope to be in the money T-Bone, positive thoughts, like Tom now, right???
Looking great guys!! Thanks so much! :)
We are going to take 4 squares as well but will have to get back to you on exact picks later today...
Sounds good!!
Thanks Tom & Trish! I received your check today!
I'm planning to wait to cash any checks until it gets a bit closer to Super Bowl Sunday - please let me know if that doesn't work for anybody and I can do whatever you need! :)
Post a Comment