Morrow Bay! I just remember some goldfish in the centerpieces that may not have survived the evening and also that it was a great time! Happy Anniversary!
Morro Bay!! I remember lots of dressed up little girls. A little red haired boy with a bow tie. A beautiful bride. The best abalone ever and a beautiful sunset. Congratulation !!
Hey, thanks you guys. Great memories with all of you that Oct. 13, 1990. This painting was recently sent to us from Grammy Schneider, she stayed there at the Inn at Morro Bay and found us this beautiful rendition of the rock.
I think that was Steve's first time in a tux. The picture of him with you 2 is a favorite. That was a great day. I was behind the curve and had not looked at the blog for a few days....Maybe that was why Cadi & I had lunch at the Bay Side Cafe in Morro Bay yesterday. Congrats to you two.
6 comments:
Morrow Bay! I just remember some goldfish in the centerpieces that may not have survived the evening and also that it was a great time! Happy Anniversary!
Morro Bay!! I remember lots of dressed up little girls. A little red haired boy with a bow tie. A beautiful bride. The best abalone ever and a beautiful sunset.
Congratulation !!
Hey, thanks you guys. Great memories with all of you that Oct. 13, 1990. This painting was recently sent to us from Grammy Schneider, she stayed there at the Inn at Morro Bay and found us this beautiful rendition of the rock.
I think that was Steve's first time in a tux. The picture of him with you 2 is a favorite. That was a great day. I was behind the curve and had not looked at the blog for a few days....Maybe that was why Cadi & I had lunch at the Bay Side Cafe in Morro Bay yesterday. Congrats to you two.
Congratulations on 20 years! What a beautiful painting to remind you of your special day!
I remember the huge deck you got married on, tons of sea gulls and sea foam green dresses... good times
Post a Comment