Happy Halloween Wyatt! You look super cute, tell your mama to put a banana in your hand.
Cutest little monkey baby we've ever seen!
We should have put wings on him too then he could have been one of the witch's monkeys from Wizard of Oz!
(Oh those witch's monkeys are AWE-FUL, my kids always left the room when they came on!) WYATT you are adorable!!!!!!!!!! So snuggly. Happy First Halloween Monkey Boy.
Thanks guys, I had a great first Halloween! We walked around with some friends and I loved all the candy my mom ate for me!-Wyatt
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Halloween Wyatt! You look super cute, tell your mama to put a banana in your hand.
Cutest little monkey baby we've ever seen!
We should have put wings on him too then he could have been one of the witch's monkeys from Wizard of Oz!
(Oh those witch's monkeys are AWE-FUL, my kids always left the room when they came on!)
WYATT you are adorable!!!!!!!!!! So snuggly. Happy First Halloween Monkey Boy.
Thanks guys, I had a great first Halloween! We walked around with some friends and I loved all the candy my mom ate for me!
-Wyatt
Post a Comment