Our sweet visit with Baby Wyatt: as you can see, Jessica and Creed are picture perfect parents, and that Auntie Jen whipping off the diaper like a pro...this little guy is in good hands over there in Fresno farm country. Thank you for receiving us so soon and all, his warm cuddle and beautiful face was just what I needed that last day on my trip, and as for Cadi, well, she looks pretty darn happy holding him doesn't she? Do hope alls well and keep us posted.
i so love you made the time to drive up the hill to cuddle with Wyatt. I love that you got to see Jessica,Creed and Jennifer! I love that you taught them the "dip" it is working it's magic. I am just sorry that I did not get to see you too.
Oh I am so glad he likes the dip! And thanks for coming over Jenn it was so fun to see you too and hear about your latest work and the upcoming event. all the best on that!
4 comments:
i so love you made the time to drive up the hill to cuddle with Wyatt. I love that you got to see Jessica,Creed and Jennifer! I love that you taught them the "dip" it is working it's magic. I am just sorry that I did not get to see you too.
What is the "dip"? and Liz- it really was great to see you and Cadi!
Oh I am so glad he likes the dip! And thanks for coming over Jenn it was so fun to see you too and hear about your latest work and the upcoming event. all the best on that!
We were so glad you could make it up to see us and meet Wyatt! It was great seeing you guys! Thanks for the super helpful tips too!!
Post a Comment