Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Our Field Trip

Tom and I took what sounds like a field trip back east. Okay so it was a while ago and I never got the pictures up I am trying now. I had wanted to go to Williamsburg, Virginia and Tom took me! We went to Williamsburg which is a living history village. We spent 3 days here and then moved on to Jamestown (for those knowing our history it should of been done in reverse). After spending time in history we went to Virginia Beach....interesting. Crazy compared to California beach towns. We also visited the capes of Virginia (think Misty of Chincoteague). All in all a really fun trip. Now on to the home movies!
Williamsburg


Jamestown

Golf @ Williamsburg

Virginia Beach and the cape

To all that think Tom takes a vacation - notice him on his life line to BAIF!

1 comment:

The Youngs said...

Looks like a great trip!! Maybe someday I can get Creed to take me on one of these cool field trips too!! I can't believe they copied my gardens though! lol