I laugh as I look at some the pictures because first off you really can't tell if we are around the campfire in the morning or in the evening. We all look a little wiped out and generally like we have been camping for weeks! There was so much food I am sure most of us had just read about the Donner party.
We had a full day Saturday. Tim came at 8:00 AM and took the boys fishing. The rest of us wandered down to the beach and set up camp there. Corn toss became the event of the day. We had a winner brackets and a "feel better about ourselves" brackets. Creed took it all even beating out the winner of the "feel better about ourselves" bracket - Keaton would have to explain his title cause I don't think I got it right.
The lake was full and very brisk this year...think melted snow. Lilly and Freddy were added entertainment. Lilly made sure we all had enough fur and Freddy offered free showers at the lake.
Bike riding (Tam's endurance ride - good job Kate & Steven), wiffle ball, cribbage and ghost stories (you are that parent Rhonda :)- I loved that line ) rounded out the evening.
One of my favorite memories will be seeing my Grandbump jump & wiggle in the sun!
To all that couldn't make it you were truly missed. Next year we are thinking we would like to try Big Sur!
Enjoy the home movies.
![]() |
| Camp Edison 2010 |

6 comments:
Great pictures! I will download the rest of ours and post later. We were all in bed by 9:30 last night. Very tired campers!
Those are great Trish. You could put together a fun series on the proper (or not so) form for corn toss! It looked like a great weekend. We were thinking about you! The frightening part is seeing how much the kids have all grown. I don't think we have seen them since J&C's wedding....Oh, by the way in the one picture, I think they are both GRAND BUMPS....
Mike
We had such a good time with everyone!! Can't wait for Big Sur next summer!!
Great pictures. They tell it all. Hmmmm...Big Sur eh? Is Kimmie 40 yet? haha...let see, what else, a wedding Jamie? we gotta squeeze all these things in these long distance trips ya know. xoxo Miss you guys.
I have one question! How come i'm only in 2 pictures?!?!?!?!?!? hehe just kiddin'!!!!! I can't wait till next year camping trip!!!!!!!
Katelyn S
Wish we were all back at the lake this weekend! It was too much fun :)
Post a Comment