Mike are there pictures with this post? All I have is a question mark and I find that very intriguing. I don't want to miss it.
I will try it again and try to link it to picassa. Shutterfly did not link. It takes these brilliant young minds to figure this stuff out. Otherwise we can bring the disc this weekend and look at them.
oh come Mike1 bringing it would be so old school....... I am so glad you guys are coming. See you this weekend
Scott - I think you need to help your father-in-law and get his pictures up and running.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Mike are there pictures with this post? All I have is a question mark and I find that very intriguing. I don't want to miss it.
I will try it again and try to link it to picassa. Shutterfly did not link. It takes these brilliant young minds to figure this stuff out. Otherwise we can bring the disc this weekend and look at them.
oh come Mike1 bringing it would be so old school....... I am so glad you guys are coming. See you this weekend
Scott - I think you need to help your father-in-law and get his pictures up and running.
Post a Comment