The picture look so cute! It seems like everyone had a great time! Wish we could have been there :o)
Megan & Scott you were both missed. I hope you had a good weekend.
Trish: thanks a lot for showing me up again by posting the pictures the right way.... Oh well I will still post the NY trip ones at some point...
Thanks again for a fun night and delicious food. Can I get the recipes for the cabbage and potato salad? I am salivating just thinking about it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The picture look so cute! It seems like everyone had a great time! Wish we could have been there :o)
Megan & Scott you were both missed. I hope you had a good weekend.
Trish: thanks a lot for showing me up again by posting the pictures the right way.... Oh well I will still post the NY trip ones at some point...
Thanks again for a fun night and delicious food. Can I get the recipes for the cabbage and potato salad? I am salivating just thinking about it!
Post a Comment