While Jamison got bit by a black widow Jenn decided she could do better. Jenn got bucked off a horse on Tuesday. While walking, (without a helmet on) the horse got spooked and reared. "High Ho and Away" type of rearing. Dumping Jenn on her tush but not before snapping her radius bone just above her wrist. Luckily Jenn had jeans on and her cell phone in her pocket. Jenn was able to call the owner of the barn for help. Jenn then got up and went to get the horse....hey wait you say "her arm is broken"....Jenn pulled up the end of her t-shirt put it in her teeth creating her own sling and was then able to corral the horse. Woman of Steel.
Jamison got word at school and dashed to the barn. The ambulance arrived and took Jenn to Fresno Community....they have good coverage. Just another day at the Whitings.
4 comments:
She could have just said something if she didn't really feel like walking!
Hope you are okay Jenn. The post makes you sound really tough, so I am sure you are pulling through.
I am tougher than nails alright- didn't even cry! Justed yelled that it hurt like a MF*er and a few other choice curse words :)
Go on Monday to see if I need surgery or just a fiberglass cast.
And I may still just walk Jessica!
Grammy Schneider would love a buddy in the sweep van!
Post a Comment