Monday, August 4, 2008

Was there really a camping trip

Ok my patience is gone. It has been over a week and nary a word about the camping trip.....What are you hiding.....Remember, some of us were forced to live the tip this year surreptitiously. I really thought there would be a report, photos, gossip or whatever.....

3 comments:

T-mom said...

Hang on Mike - it is coming! Tom and I went to the camping event. When we got home we packed up Thomas and went to Alabama - when we got home we went to a wedding the next day.....My head is still reeling but the pictures are coming.

Mike said...

Sure, likely story....I suppose next you are going to claim one of your daughters just got engaged....:) Tom appears to have settled into Bam and already fired up a blog...

Jenn Jenn said...

Tom tom is crazy like that- more focused on living on the internet than real life :) jk
I have pictures but can't find my wire to the camera so it is stuck on me card until I find it but hopefully I can just bribe someone at work to burn me a disc of them....