Megan & Scott were back in CA for a quick visit so we decided to bombard Mike & Linda's house to get a chance to visit with everyone. All the O'Dells were there except Laura (and we missed having her there) but it was one of the few chances that all the great grand kids were together at the same time GG Schneider was there too! We had so much fun playing in the pool, in the cool bounce house/water slide and BBQing with everyone. While there were still plenty of adult beverages consumed, weekends in Bako are more on the PG wild side now ha ha!
I loved seeing how much Maddy & Wyatt were glued together. They played so well together, had a slumber party in Mike & Linda's room and pretty much never left each others side while we were there. Wyatt was even a little pouty and put on a show with his pretend tears last night because he "really really really missed her". I guess we just can't let it be so long in between visits and will be saving up for a trip to Cleveland soon!
I love having such a great family with whom we get to share such priceless memories with! Feeling very blessed!
1 comment:
I am just going to say it. I was very jealous missing out on that trip!
Post a Comment