Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tahoe Taverns

Some of my fondest memories as a kid were the family vacations in Tahoe. We finally got to take Wyatt up for his first summer visit to Tahoe, ok so his first trip to Tahoe ever (since he was just a little thing in my belly last time I was there!)

He had so much fun!! Dad, "Hammy" and "Tate" (Grammy and Kate) threw rocks into the water with him, swung him up high, rolled down hills with him! That little guy played and played. He didn't really know what to make of the thunder on Saturday but it didn't dissuade him from playing in the pool.

Even though we had a great 4 nights there I wish we had longer! Next year for sure we are doing a full week!!






4 comments:

T-mom said...

is it just me or are there no pictures!

Schneider said...

i wanna go to tahoe!

Mike said...

I have heard rumors that is someone had access to boat on Tahoe it is really nice from the water..... Great pictures!! I am jealous.

Mike

The Youngs said...

Who has access to boat? That would be awesome!