Thursday, February 23, 2012

Whirlwind Weekend!

We had a great weekend! Landed from a quick trip to Las Vegas (check out American Fish when you go - delicious). Scott, Megan and Maddy arrived for a wedding in San Francisco. Tom and I got to spend time with Maddy while Mom & Dad went to the wedding. We put on a birthday bash for Gramma Smith. It was a really fun evening. Check out Tom Smiths pictures on his Facebook page.
The other event was the inaugural pong game on the kitchen island. Sunday night turned into a marathon pong game....water in cups only. The winning team after much debate about the never-ending games was Shawn and Creed.
One of my favorites of the whole weekend was spending time with these sweet little monkeys!!

What a fun weekend!

3 comments:

Mike said...

What a great weekend!! Your kitchen looks really nice....by far the nicest beer pong stadium I have ever seen.
Mike

T-mom said...

I am thinking maybe thats why Tom decided to have it done!!!

Scott said...

It was a great weekend, thanks again for having us!!!