What a great article.....at my age I think two acts of kindness each day for the month of my birthday might be something I could try.
An interesting background on the Random act of kindness... A local JC professor who also happens to be blind...http://www.chuckwall.net/http://www.jamesshuggins.com/h/mot1/random_acts_of_kindness.htm
What a great article on the professor Mike. I agree Trish, a few acts a day would be fun to do. You will have to post your favorite one for us!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a great article.....at my age I think two acts of kindness each day for the month of my birthday might be something I could try.
An interesting background on the Random act of kindness... A local JC professor who also happens to be blind...
http://www.chuckwall.net/
http://www.jamesshuggins.com/h/mot1/random_acts_of_kindness.htm
What a great article on the professor Mike. I agree Trish, a few acts a day would be fun to do. You will have to post your favorite one for us!
Post a Comment