
Wow guys, what a great trip I had...even though I was happy to come home to Demarcus Ware here, (thanks Steven) I really enjoyed hanging out just me with you, my family.
Linda and Mike thanks for the incredible asado when I got there and all the hospitality, Mike you are the awesomest guy ever. You are a true role model for all of us, and never cease to amaze me with your energy. Linda you might be a little crazy with that chalk board office of yours, but man you are by far the smartest of all of us, and we all know who to turn to for theology, psychology, art, quilting, child raising, or violin fabrication/lessons. Steven, Josie has the Kelly Slater up on her mirror, looks at it everyday, Karla you didn't clog the toilet that morning, he did the night before. Scott and Megan you guys look right out of Santa Barbara Magazine, and I won't even mention Maddy cause she gets all the attention anyway. Kim and Tim. What we did in Brentwood, stays in Brentwood. I could talk to you every night til 4 in the morning, thank you for being you. Why don't you ever answer my calls? Steven great apartment, Karla, if you decide that being a doctor is too much, interior design? Or is that Top Knot...oh crap, another argument. You guys remind me of Liz and I.
Tom, thank you for all your help as always and we will probably talk tomorrow, so Trish, you look great and the empty nest has done you wonders. Howz the cooking going out in the garage? Stay in a low crouch and keep on punching. Jamie, I know I am not your favorite uncle, but you are really fun to hang around the office with, and I might be there more often, so learn Cantonese for me would ya. John and Karine and your fabulous WATER girl. It was true "proud Schneider" time watching my GRAN sobrina play her sport. All should go check her out in Sac, she is really something. I have been studying online water polo coaching and am open for chat room tech talk at any time.
Mom, we had so much fun. Our "one on one" was all time and I really got to see again what an incredible woman you are. We laughed so much and hanging with you and your gals at the club house, hearing all your inside things, your group of friends that love you so much. The calls in the morning that start from 730 till 9 asking for your advice and thoughts. You are truly a legend and incredible mom.
Thanks for the Great Trip everyone. Miss you already. Mike
2 comments:
Mike! I'm so sad I couldn't make it up (once again) to see you. It sounds like you had an amazing trip - I loved reading about it. I'm in the works of planning a trip to visit my friend in Ecuador and will of course have to fit Chile in to that as well if you don't mind? :)
Hope all is well! - Laura
Michael, you are the best!! nuff said. Give your family in Chile big hugs from me...I'll be sure to give your SLO family big hugs whenn I see her in a couple weeks at the Pismo Schneiderturkeytimefest.
Mike
Post a Comment