Monday, June 20, 2011

Maddy goes boating and BAIF ad

Most of you were there last year for the failed attempt, but we have turned a corner and Maddy now seems to like the boat. She was a little timid at first and then rode in the boat several times watching all of us ski. However, not sure how I feel about her biggest reaction was when I fell on the wakeboard. More photos to come, but here is one with a nice BAIF placement.



More photos...

Fun at the Lake

6 comments:

T-mom said...

Yay Maddy!!! What a fun outing. Scott amazing how you got the picture with all of you in it and a BAIF ad!

Jenn Jenn said...

fun! When is everyone coming to Pine Flats to boat?

The Youngs said...

Looks like a great time, Wyatt gets to go house boating and camping for the first time this weekend! We'll have to see how that goes!

Mike said...

I am up for a pine flat run....but new reg requires everyone to wear a life jacket at all times the boat is moving... :0(

Scott said...

Let us know how the house boating goes, so brave. We do all need to get together sooner than Turkey day.

The Youngs said...

For sure we need to get together soon! Maybe time to set up another Bakersfield meet up? I think so!!