
Thank you sooo much to everybody who donated! I apologize for not posting the grid on here, but hopefully you were able to see it on facebook before the game! I tried my best to tag everyone!!
Congrats to the winners:
1st Quarter: Dad (Mr. Michael O'Dell) - $50
2nd Quarter: Uncle Tom Schneider - $50
3rd Quarter: Mom (Mrs. Linda O'Dell) - $50
Final: Zach Herman (a friend of mine) - $150
Also, 76 of the 100 squares were purchased meaning that we raised a total of $460 for breast cancer!! That is phenomenal! Thanks again everybody!! Hope you had a very SUPER Super Bowl Sunday! :)
5 comments:
Laura, Uncle Tom would like to donate his winnings to your breast cancer walk earnings! I do believe that puts you at $510 now.
Great job Laura! One of my best friends was diagnosed with breast cancer this morning and we need to put an end to this horrible disease fast!
Great Job Laura!! Glad to be a part of this even if just a small part!
Rhonda - so sorry to hear about your friend! Saying a prayer for her and her family!
Thanks so much!! My Mom & Dad donated their winnings too which put us at a total of $610!
Rhonda - I am SO very sorry to hear that. Well know that I'm working hard to fundraise & raise awareness so we can hopefully find a way to fight this horrible disease! I'll definitely add her to my list of people who I am walking for!
That is so kind to do that Laura. Her name is Nora. Thank you!
Post a Comment