Friday, April 3, 2009

Bridal Toast (or is that Roast...)

This Blog is way too quiet. Spring has sprung and we have nuptials in the air.. I really think it would be a lovely time for all to post those "precious" pictures, stories etc.... about the Bride and the soon to be next outlaw....


FOR TRISH'S EYES ONLY... If you have some really good stuff you can send it to me and I will post it and take the heat. Jess will never know.... :)

2 comments:

The Youngs said...

Oh you are too funny and I am sure there are some fantastic photos out there!! I had a great time with your daughter though at my bachelorette!!! She is awesome! I can't wait to see you guys at the wedding, it has been too long!!!
Should I post some photos from the bladder awareness wedding? heeehee

T-mom said...

the search is on - I have millions of pictures!