What a perfect Bday. I got to spend the whole day with Linda. Unbelievable snow; gorgeous day; snowboarded all morning, lunch on the the river at River Ranch then we rented snow shoes and treked out through the meadow and out the pier. This really is what birthdays are for!! Grammy S is coming up tonite and in theory tomorrow she, kim and I are skiing....well they are skiing I'm boarding and Linda is studying at the lodge.
Mike
3 comments:
adventures with people you love - what a great birthday! Not another year just much, much wiser :)
I am jealous, the snow looks awesome!! We have warmed up too much so the snow at Sierra Summit is a little icy in the morning and slushy in the afternoon!!! Hope it was a great birthday
the snow looks great, so much coverage between the trees. glad it was a good trip.
Post a Comment