That is an AWESOME look! You should sport it all year :)
I will be rebuttal within the month
I have to say it looks very lumberjack turned serial killer:) Impressive though
I am thinking you have a little amish look going. Very impressive though.....it is gone right?
all gone. i didn't laugh but megs thought i looked like dwight's brother from the office before i trimmed.how many months are you going on tom?
You´ll fit in better down here with that look for when you come visit.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is an AWESOME look! You should sport it all year :)
I will be rebuttal within the month
I have to say it looks very lumberjack turned serial killer:) Impressive though
I am thinking you have a little amish look going. Very impressive though.....it is gone right?
all gone. i didn't laugh but megs thought i looked like dwight's brother from the office before i trimmed.
how many months are you going on tom?
You´ll fit in better down here with that look for when you come visit.
Post a Comment